SAN DIEGO HOUSE STAFF ASSOCIATION (SDHSA)
Freebies & Discounts for Health Care Workers!!
(There are a number of Websites that provide consolidated up-to-date listings of Freebies & Discounts across the Country. These are some of the best one’s we have found)
- Average Socialite – Perks and Freebies for Covid-19 Healthcare Workers
- Thrillist—Everywhere Healthcare Workers Can Get Free Food Right Now
- Apparel – Adidas, Reebok + More Brands Offering Discounts for First Responders, Nurses and Medical Professionals
- Car Buying Guide for First Responders– The Ultimate Guide to Car Discounts for First Responders
- Treasure Island Wines. 10% off and $ .99 shipping in California with minimum purchase of 3 bottles. Discount Code “SDHSA.” https://treasure-island-wines.square.site/
- Chipmonkey Wine: 25% off limited to CA, WA, OR, NV, ID NE, ND and WY. https://www.chipmonkeywine.com/products/thank-you-essential-worker?variant=32784108322860
- Dave & Busters: FREE $10 Game Cards to all first responders and healthcare professionals. https://www.daveandbusters.com/dave-and-busters-coronavirus-covid-19-protocols-response
- FREE sandwich at Abbeys Real Texas BBQ: Complimentary sandwich with proof of badge. https://www.instagram.com/p/B_LCqLUBF6i/?igshid=8dbp2o0719l3
- FREE Verb Bar: Healthcare workers in all 50 states can text 415-915-8372 and get free Verb Bars delivered to their door. https://www.verbenergy.co/
- KRISPY KREME: Starting 5/18, healthcare workers can get a $1 Original Glazed with the purchase of any full priced item. This will run every Monday through Summer until Labor Day (9/7)
- IHOP 20% DISCOUNT Get 20% off your entire check if you’re a medical, law enforcement, military and firefighter professional. Just mention this offer when you call in your order to IHOP. Then, show your Official ID when you pick up your order.
- PANDA Express https://www.pandaexpress.com/forourpandafamily 10% discount through December 31.
- MCDONALD’S FREE Egg McMuffin sandwich at McDonald’s and small coffee. Offer is good until 10:30 AM. daily at participating locations in Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino, Ventura, San Diego and Imperial counties. Must show ID or uniform.
- The Melt LA/SF/Irvine/La Jolla: FREE meal for medical staff. Show your work badge! (Double check with your local store)
- Outback Steakhouse: 10% off entire check all day, every day for nurses, doctors, medical staff, military veterans, servicemen and women, police, firefighters and first responders. https://www.outback.com/offers/heroes-discount?_ga=2.152859836.443513779.1587237442-1076777929.1587237442
- SAMSUNG FREE CELLPHONE REPAIRS. is offering First Responders and Health Care Professionals: Repairs for Samsung Phones (including cracked screen or battery replacement) for FREE. Through June 30, 2020, while supplies last. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/free-repairs-for-the-frontline/
- FirstNet Mobile service FREE 3 months. AT&T has announced that it will be offering nurses and physicians 3 free months on their FirstNet Mobile – Responder plan. Nurses and physicians already on the FirstNet plan will automatically receive a 3-month service credit on a smartphone or tablet line of service. Starting April 13, new nurse and physician subscribers are eligible for 3 free months of service, plus a $200 activation credit when activating a new FirstNet Ready smartphone on a new FirstNet Mobile – Responder plan. FirstNet is the only nationwide high-speed broadband communications platform built specifically for America’s first responders. https://about.att.com/story/2020/fn_free_service.html
- Verizon Wireless: Verizon Wireless is offering reduced service fees on select wireless plans, and 25% off accessories that are purchased online. Valid proof of employment is required (source). https://www.verizonwireless.com/discount-program/
- Sprint Perks for Healthcare to first responders who can provide valid proof of employment. https://businesssolutions.sprint.com/BizIL-Vertical-Discount_Healthcare.html?INTNAV=Middle%3APerks%3ADropdown
- Frank Toyota FREE OIL CHANGE, MULTI-POINT AND VEHICLE INSPECTION. This is applicable to all Toyota and Lexus models AND you must verify employment upon arrival. Thank you for all of your hard work. Only one usage per VIN valid now through 12/31/20 https://www.franktoyota.com/healthcare-workers-service-offer
- Go Safe Insurance: 50% off for Californians https://gosafeinsurance.com/get
- Firestone FREE flat tire repair, FREE battery installation, 50% off oil change at Firestone. https://www.firestonecompleteautocare.com/covid-esp-offers/
- Nationals San Diego, CA: Healthcare Services Day at Nationals Park Saturday, August 15: With the purchase of a special ticket, fans will receive an exclusive Nationals giveaway item. The full information regarding Healthcare Services Day and the giveaway pick-up will be emailed to all special ticket event buyers 24 hours prior to the game.
- AmaWaterways is offering free river cruises to medical professionals, key workers and employees of essential services. Eligible applicants will be given a Future Cruise Certificate to be used with one paying guest in the same stateroom for any Europe or Asia sailing until 31 December 2021.
- Radisson Hotel: Police, Firefighters, Doctors, Nurses get a 20% discount and an upgraded room at check-in, when available, in select hotels in the United States, Canada, Latin America and the Caribbean. through Dec 31.
- UBER. 10M free rides and deliveries: We have committed to provide 10 million rides and food deliveries to healthcare workers, seniors and people in need, free of charge. We’re ready to work with more cities, food banks, hospitals and others around the world to move whatever matters most to them. https://www.uber.com/newsroom/supporting-our-communities/
- Free or subsidized housing: Free housing or subsidized housing close to where you work via Airbnb for first responders and healthcare workers! https://www.airbnb.com/openhomes/covid19relief
- No Bull. Discounted button headbands from https://www.nobullproject.com/pages/working-hard-to-give-back
- FREE Ear savers – https://meet.glowforge.com/earsavers/
- BibBoards Purchase ear savors by at 30% off with code THANKYOU30.
- Mask Helper FREE straps for masks from . https://maskhelper.com/products/comfortable-straps-to-save-your-ears-from-irritation
- FREE N-95 masks for healthcare workers. If you work at a medical center or hospital treating COVID-19 patients, please email your mailing address, along with a picture of your badge or business card showing your place of work to firstname.lastname@example.org and Uncle Nearest Premium Whiskey will get an N95 mask to you ASAP. While supplies last.
- Shield Net has developed a platform for matching face shield requests. https://shield-net.org/
- Ulta Beauty
- 20% DISCOUNT –. 20% off with code 89450
- Radiance Wellness & Beauty 20% DISCOUNT Beauty Products, 2840 5th Avenue, 4th Floor, San Diego, CA 92103 (619) 347-5771. Online beauty products 20% off with discount code COVID20. https://my-site-105944-100176.square.site/s/shop
- Willow Pump 15% off a for healthcare moms. https://www.willowpump.com/hcp/
- Cannuka.com 50% DISCOUNT on plus a free product for health care workers, first responders, teachers, troops, and more https://cannuka.com/pages/exclusive-discounts
- Battery Dance instituted a series of free virtual Mindful Movement classes for frontline health care workers. Those interested may fill out this form: batterydance.org/givingback/.
- To all frontline workers, Waterfront Fitness + Pilates is giving you 25% off any of our services (in studio and / or online classes).
- Barry’s Bootcamp. is hosting free exercise classes via Instagram live to continue giving everyone their group classes! https://www.instagram.com/barrys/
- Gold’s Gym. Gold’s Gym is offering free premium access to its digital personal training app, Gold’s AMP, and free on-demand streaming video workouts. The offer applies to everyone, not just members. https://www.goldsgym.com/anywhere/
- Planet Fitness. The gym chain is live-streaming 20-minute “work-ins” every day on its Facebook and YouTube channels. The workouts can be done from home and don’t require any equipment. Planet Fitness says they plan to continue to offer “work-ins” “as our locations are closed.” https://www.facebook.com/planetfitness/
- YMCA. Last week, The Y launched YMCA: 360 — a full list of at-home workouts, along with videos, available on its website. The videos are free to everyone, regardless of membership. https://ymca360.org/#/
- Core Yoga Online: FREE Core Yoga online classes. https://www.corepoweryogaondemand.com/keep-up-your-practice There is also a discounted rate for membership while studios are closed. Plus YouTube classes https://www.youtube.com/user/CorePowerYoga
- Habitly Classes: To support our healthcare and frontline workers, Habitly and our instructors are offering unlimited free classes for the month of April.
- Down Dog App: FREE access to Down Dog App until July 1 for all healthcare professionals. Please visit downdogapp.com/healthcare to register your work healthcare domain.
- Virtual Yoga Classes: FREE virtual Yoga 2.0 Studio classes for healthcare professionals. Just send an email at email@example.com with any proof of employment (even a business card, or LinkedIn screenshot) to get setup.
- Pilates Classes: FREE pilates YouTube classes Speir Pilates TV https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf8JDtso1btJMR3ux0bCrTg
- Vulgar Yoga: FREE yoga/pilates from Vulgar Yoga.
BIG LOTS DISCOUNT: 15% OFF everything, everyday. Just show your badge, work or military ID to cashier or use code BIGHEROES online at checkout and use our new curbside pick-up!
PRIORITY ACCESS COSTCO. As of 4/8/2020 Costco is temporarily allowing priority access to their warehouses for Costco members who are healthcare workers & first responders such as police officers, EMTs and firefighters. Healthcare workers and first responders who present a Costco membership card and official identification of their role, will be allows to move to the front of any line to enter the warehouse. https://www.costco.com/covid-updates.html
SAM’S CLUB. PRIORITY ACCESS Sam’s Club Sunday 8am – 10am and will provide shoppers masks.
CARDENAS MARKET. PRIORITY ACCESS M-Sun 7-8am.
Walmart: Reserving pickup services from 7 – 8 a.m. daily for customers over the age of 60, first responders, customers with disabilities and others who are at a high risk
- FREE dermatology consult. https://www.instagram.com/p/B-feJRinEuJ/
- PeerRxMed is a free, peer-to-peer program for physicians and others working in health care designed to provide support, connection, encouragement, resources and skill-building in order to help participants advance along the Burnout to Thriving Index toward optimal well-being, however you would define that state for yourself. This program provides regular reminders for weekly, monthly and quarterly check-ins with a peer. Reminders include exercises that provide structure for you to connect with a colleague or friend. https://www.peerrxmed.com/
- REAL FREE one-month online therapy sessions from REAL. Sign up here. https://www.join-real.com/real-to-the-people
- Breethe: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org from your medical email address and/or send a photo of their professional badge and download the Breethe app through the app store or Breethe.com.
- FREE Art of Livingevidence-based breathing and meditation techniques. US healthcare worker can access the online course by visiting www.aolf.me/covid19 and register using their professional license number. https://event.us.artofliving.org/us-en/hcp-online-wellness-program/
- Care.com FREE one month access to care.com for healthcare professionals. https://www.care.com/frontline
- Sittercity – provides families with the resources to connect with and hire local nannies and babysitters is offering three (3) months of premium membership for free on their platform to healthcare professionals, especially emergency physicians such as yourself. https://family.sittercity.com/helpthehelpers/
- Veribest Cleaners. 25% SDHSA SPECIAL DISCOUNT Modified store hours at this time. Monday-Friday 8-5 and Saturday 8-2. Owner, John Camerino, “would like to extend a 25% discount to our Healthcare Heroes.” SDHSA members can present their UCSD badge or ID to receive the discount when dropping off their cleaning. “Veribest Cleaners located at 419 Robinson Avenue, San Diego