SDHSA Freebies & Discounts for Health Care Workers
There are a number of Websites that provide consolidated up-to-date listings of Freebies & Discounts across the Country. These are some of the best one’s we have found.
- Average Socialite – Perks and Freebies for Covid-19 Healthcare Workers
- Thrillist—Everywhere Healthcare Workers Can Get Free Food Right Now
- Apparel – Adidas, Reebok + More Brands Offering Discounts for First Responders, Nurses and Medical Professionals
- Car Buying Guide for First Responders– The Ultimate Guide to Car Discounts for First Responders
- Retailmenot.com : 67+ Discounts and Freebies for Front Line Workers
- Badgediscounts.com: 50+ Nurse and Healthcare Worker Discounts
- Nurse.org: The Ultimate List of Resources, Discounts & Offers for Healthcare Workers During COVID19
- American College of Emergency Physicians: Benefits During COVID-19
- Treasure Island Wines. 10% off and $ .99 shipping in California with minimum purchase of 3 bottles. Discount Code “SDHSA” https://treasure-island-wines.square.site/
- Chipmonkey Wine: 25% off limited to CA, WA, OR, NV, ID NE, ND and WY. https://www.chipmonkeywine.com/products/thank-you-essential-worker?variant=32784108322860
- Dave & Busters: FREE $10 Game Cards to all first responders and healthcare professionals. https://www.daveandbusters.com/dave-and-busters-coronavirus-covid-19-protocols-response
- The Melt LA/SF/Irvine/La Jolla: FREE (up to $15) meal for medical staff. Show your work badge! (Double check with your local store)
- Outback Steakhouse: 10% off entire check all day, every day for nurses, doctors, medical staff, military veterans, servicemen and women, police, firefighters and first responders. https://www.outback.com/offers/heroes-discount?_ga=2.152859836.443513779.1587237442-1076777929.1587237442
- SAMSUNG FREE CELLPHONE REPAIRS. is offering First Responders and Health Care Professionals: Repairs for Samsung Phones (including cracked screen or battery replacement) for FREE. Through June 30, 2020, while supplies last. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/free-repairs-for-the-frontline/
- FirstNet Mobile service FREE 3 months. AT&T has announced that it will be offering nurses and physicians 3 free months on their FirstNet Mobile – Responder plan. Nurses and physicians already on the FirstNet plan will automatically receive a 3-month service credit on a smartphone or tablet line of service. Starting April 13, new nurse and physician subscribers are eligible for 3 free months of service, plus a $200 activation credit when activating a new FirstNet Ready smartphone on a new FirstNet Mobile – Responder plan. FirstNet is the only nationwide high-speed broadband communications platform built specifically for America’s first responders. https://about.att.com/story/2020/fn_free_service.html
- Verizon Wireless: Verizon Wireless is offering reduced service fees on select wireless plans, and 25% off accessories that are purchased online. Valid proof of employment is required (source). https://www.verizonwireless.com/discount-program/
- Consumer Reports: New Car Incentives for Health Care Workers
- Frank Toyota FREE OIL CHANGE, MULTI-POINT AND VEHICLE INSPECTION. This is applicable to all Toyota and Lexus models AND you must verify employment upon arrival. Thank you for all of your hard work. Only one usage per VIN valid now through 12/31/20 https://www.franktoyota.com/healthcare-workers-service-offer
- Go Safe Insurance: 50% off for Californians https://gosafeinsurance.com/get
- Firestone FREE flat tire repair, FREE battery installation, 50% off oil change at Firestone. https://www.firestonecompleteautocare.com/covid-esp-offers/
- Bartell Hotels – Discount for UCSD employees
- Sycuan Resort– Buy one Get one Free
- Radisson Hotel: Police, Firefighters, Doctors, Nurses get a 20% discount and an upgraded room at check-in, when available, in select hotels in the United States, Canada, Latin America and the Caribbean. through Dec 31.
- UBER. 10M free rides and deliveries: We have committed to provide 10 million rides and food deliveries to healthcare workers, seniors and people in need, free of charge. We’re ready to work with more cities, food banks, hospitals and others around the world to move whatever matters most to them. https://www.uber.com/newsroom/supporting-our-communities/
- Free or subsidized housing: Free housing or subsidized housing close to where you work via Airbnb for first responders and healthcare workers!
- No Bull. Discounted button headbands from https://www.nobullproject.com/pages/working-hard-to-give-back
- FREE Ear savers – https://meet.glowforge.com/earsavers/
- BibBoards Purchase ear savors by at 30% off with code THANKYOU30.
- Mask Helper straps for masks from . https://maskhelper.com/products/comfortable-straps-to-save-your-ears-from-irritation
- Shield Net has developed a platform for matching face shield requests. https://shield-net.org/
- Willow Pump 15% off a for healthcare moms. https://www.willowpump.com/hcp/
- Cannuka.com 50% DISCOUNT on plus a free product for health care workers, first responders, teachers, troops, and more https://cannuka.com/pages/exclusive-discounts
- Battery Dance instituted a series of free virtual Mindful Movement classes for frontline health care workers. Those interested may fill out this form: batterydance.org/givingback/.
- Barry’s Bootcamp. is hosting free exercise classes via Instagram live to continue giving everyone their group classes!
- CrossFit: At Home Workouts
- Gold’s Gym. Gold’s Gym is offering free premium access to its digital personal training app, Gold’s AMP, and free on-demand streaming video workouts. The offer applies to everyone, not just members.
- Planet Fitness. The gym chain is live-streaming ”United we Move” classes Monday-Friday. The workouts can be done from home and don’t require any equipment.
- YMCA. Last week, The Y launched YMCA: 360 — a full list of free, at-home workouts, along with videos, available on its website.
- Core Yoga Online: FREE Core Yoga online classes & YouTube classes
- Down Dog App: FREE access to all their apps, Down Dog, Yoga for Beginners, HIIT, Barre, and 7 Minute Workout, until January 2021 for all healthcare professionals. Please visit downdogapp.com/healthcare to register your work healthcare domain.
- Yoga 2.0 Studio: FREE virtual classes for healthcare professionals. Just send an email at email@example.com with any proof of employment (even a business card, or LinkedIn screenshot) to get setup.
- Pilates Classes: FREE Pilates, Yoga, Dance, Stretching classes on Speir Pilates YouTube Channel
- Vulgar Yoga: FREE yoga/pilates from Vulgar Yoga.
BIG LOTS DISCOUNT: 15% OFF everything, everyday. Just show your badge, work or military ID to cashier or use code BIGHEROES online at checkout and use our new curbside pick-up!
PRIORITY ACCESS COSTCO. Priority access to their warehouses for Costco members who are healthcare workers. Healthcare workers and first responders who present a Costco membership card and official identification of their role, will be allows to move to the front of any line to enter the warehouse.
SAM’S CLUB. PRIORITY ACCESS Sam’s Club Sunday 8am – 10am and will provide shoppers masks.
CARDENAS MARKET. PRIORITY ACCESS M-Sun 7-8am.
- FREE dermatology consult. https://www.instagram.com/p/B-feJRinEuJ/
- PeerRxMed is a free, peer-to-peer program for physicians and others working in health care designed to provide support, connection, encouragement, resources, and skill-building. \
- REAL FREE one-month online therapy sessions from REAL. Sign up Here
- FREE Art of Livingevidence-based breathing and meditation techniques. US healthcare worker can access the online course by visiting www.aolf.me/covid19 and register using their professional license number. https://event.us.artofliving.org/us-en/hcp-online-wellness-program/
- Care.com FREE one month access to care.com for healthcare professionals. https://www.care.com/frontline
- Sittercity – provides families with the resources to connect with and hire local nannies and babysitters is offering three (3) months of premium membership for free on their platform to healthcare professionals, especially emergency physicians such as yourself. https://family.sittercity.com/helpthehelpers/
- Veribest Cleaners. 50% discountfor healthcare workers. Veribest Cleaners located at 419 Robinson Avenue, San Diego